We are seeking a Project Architect/Project Manager with K-12 and higher education market experience for our Costa Mesa office. The ideal candidate will have 5-8 years of experience in School design. We work with K-12 School Districts, Community College Districts and CSU/ University clients developing facilities master plans, Providing Bond support, designing new buildings on existing campuses and new schools, and complete site modernization. In this position, you will manage the project from the beginning of design through construction closeout. You will coordinate with clients, consultants, contractors and all other project stakeholders. You are responsible for the production of high quality Design Development plans and Construction Documents and keeping the project on schedule and within budget requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
Typical tasks include:
• Manage production team
• Meet project deadlines and schedules
• Keep projects within budgets
• Coordinate and review the ATI team and sub-consultant’s Construction Documents
• Monitor scope to ensure consistency with the contract and compliance as directed by the Client
• Keep open lines of communication with the project team.
• Mentor your project team
Job Requirements include:
• California Licensed Architect
• 5-8 years of experience in designing and managing Educational projects
• Strong technical and people skills
• Understanding of client relations, planning, budgeting, and execution of work concepts
• Comprehensive knowledge of latest software used in Architecture
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Bachelor of Arts/Science Degree in Architecture
Salary: $90K-$110K, DOE
In addition, ATI offers a competitive compensation package that includes benefits, vacation, sick time, 401(K) match and bonus opportunities.
Please respond to this posting at http://www.atiae.com/ati-profile/careers/ by sending your resume and one page cover letter. In the cover letter please explain why you believe you would benefit from this position and why you would be a good fit at ATI.
ATI Architects and Engineers is a full service Architecture and Engineering firm with 25 years’ experience. We specialize in Educational, Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional design, paired with top-notch project management solutions. Our corporate office is located in the San Francisco Bay Area, with additional offices in Sacramento and Orange County. We are enjoying a strong year and we are excited to grow our team and portfolio of projects.
Visit www.atiae.com to learn more about ATI and our projects.