Seeking an experienced architect for our Irvine office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the research, planning, design, construction documents and construction administration for multiple projects.
- Provide leadership and direction to assure projects are completed on time and in budget by developing schedules, and monitoring the project team's progress towards deliverable schedules and milestones.
- Collaborate and coordinate with subconsultants, including mechanical, plumbing, electrical, structural, civil, and interior designers.
- Interface with all Agencies with Jurisdiction over project (planning, zoning, fire, OSHPD, etc.)
- Ensure quality standards and office production standards are met by reviewing all documents prepared for each project.
- Maintain active status on existing permits, including permit modifications during construction, and ensure compliance and final certification.
- Provide quality service by working closely with others to ensure fulfillment of clients' needs.
- Prepare cost projections for permit and construction impact fees.
- Obtain proficiency in ArchiCAD and other required computer software to document a project and guide a team through all phases of design and construction.
- A Degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
- Architectural License preferred, or actively seeking IDP and professional license
- Experience in large multi-story, residential, and institutional projects.Â OSHPD experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with BIM, Revit, ArchiCAD is a plus.
- A minimum of 10 years of architectural design, production, and technical experience through all phases of project design, documentation, and construction administration, with 5-10 years of proven organizational and project management experience.