KSP Studio, is a boutique architectural and engineering firm in Southern California who is seeking motivated individuals to join our practice who possess the core qualities of enthusiasm, strong character, high intellect and strong interpersonal skills. KSP Studio offers competitive salary, benefits package, and flexible work schedule. We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as a Landscape Architect/Site Planner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare design and/or technical graphic presentations.
- Ability to further develop design development and construction documents.
- Ongoing review and checking of the documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Manage multiple projects as well as being a support person for project managers.
- Displays ability to grasp design concepts and express graphically.
- Actively promotes collaborative ad innovative culture.
- Coordinate documents between various disciplines.
- Demonstrates creative thinking abilities and contributes to companywide design excellence and problem solving.
- Possess strong knowledge and experience in AutoCAD and Adobe creative suites, Sketchup and Revit is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and apply landscape design principles at a high level.
- A high level of technical and organizational skills accompanied by strong oral and written communications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture is required.
- Three years of experience in a Landscape Architecture or multi-disciplinary design firm.