MG2 is looking for a talented junior architecture staff member located in our Irvine, CA office.
MG2 partners with businesses around the world to create meaningful transformation through architectural services, planning, interior design, brand strategy, and consulting services. MG2 is consistently ranked among the largest architecture firms in the nation and among the top retail design firms in the world. MG2 serves clients around the globe from four offices: Seattle, WA; Irvine, CA; Washington, DC and Shanghai.
- Entry level person right out of school or with 1 – 2 years work experience
- AutoCAD experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or equivalent
- Enrolled in AXP or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and motivated
- Prior work experience within a related field preferred
- Provides design and technical production support for project team
- Performs design and permit process research as needed
- Works on multiple projects and for multiple managers as needed
Follow us on Twitter @MG2_design
At MG2 we work hard, but we also know the importance of having some fun while doing what we do best. We have a number of social activities, sports teams and opportunities for community involvement. We meet every other Friday over breakfast to celebrate new employees, project milestones and employee anniversaries (many of our colleagues have been here a long time)!
It’s also important our employees lead a balanced and healthy life. To support this, MG2 offers flexible hours, a telecommuting policy, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401(k) (including company match) and paid time off.
We consider our offices innovation labs where employees can be creative and take risks. Whether it’s in your daily work or participating in a team brainstorming session, we challenge or staff to come up with the next great idea!
Additionally, to help support and encourage employee development, the firm provides a generous training allowance including reimbursement for certification in your area of expertise.
Apply now at http://20130108194047_mlfd5v7rvclyuwhl.applytojob.com/apply/fso8K6Hbbw/Junior-Architectural-Staff?source=AIA+OC