Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking two Job Captain’s with a positive, collaborative work style, for our Supermarkets & Corporate Rollout Studio in our Newport Beach, CA Office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Interfacing with an expanding major grocery store clients and retail rollout clients;
- Design and construction document development for execution of retail projects; and
- Coordination with consultants and project team members.
Ideal Candidates will possess the following qualifications and characteristics:
- 8-10 years of professional experience;
- Experience in Retail projects preferred;
- Excellent communication skills and highly organized;
- Solid AutoCAD skills required; Revit knowledge and experience a plus; Photoshop, InDesign or additional graphic skills preferred;
- Ideal candidate is comfortable and adept at working on multiple fast paced projects;
- Candidate will be a solid self-starter, creative thinker and independent problem solver;
- Self-motivated candidates demonstrating a proactive work ethic are ideal; and
A commitment to sustainability as a responsible business practice and approach to design
Bachelors degree in Architecture; Architectural registration (or on track) is preferred;
Commensurate based on experience
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a cover letter, resume, and examples of your professional design work to https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=littleda&jobId=59548&lang=en_US&source=CC2.