We have an opening for a Full Time Job Captain for our Architecture Department in our Costa Mesa office. We are seeking a Job Captain who has Educational design experience. The ideal candidate will have experience in architectural design, technical supervision, and project management. In this position you will be involved from the beginning of the project design through construction closeout.
Duties & Responsibilities
Typical tasks include:
- Provide managerial expertise on multiple projects simultaneously
- Perform architecture design and detailing
- Coordinate with the project team including architects, drafters, and engineers
- Supervise the technical work of others and review their drawings
- Develop project budgets and project schedules
- Keep the project team organized by planning and directing at all phases of the project
- Occasional field work for verification of as-built conditions
- Assist sales staff with estimates, scope, and proposals for new projects
- Experience in Educational and public bid projects
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Revit skills
- Ability to complete work on time, within budget, with a high degree of client satisfaction
- Strong team building and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize work with no supervision
- Mature judgment, tact, diplomacy, and firm grasp of the technical aspects of design projects
Salary: $75-$90K, DOE
In addition, ATI offers a competitive compensation package that includes benefits, vacation, sick time, 401(K) match and bonus opportunities.
Please respond to this posting at http://www.atiae.com/ati-profile/careers/ by sending your resume and one page cover letter. In the cover letter please explain why you believe you would benefit from this position and why you would be a good fit at ATI.
ATI Architects and Engineers is a full service Architecture and Engineering firm with 25 years’ experience. We specialize in Educational, Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional design, paired with top-notch project management solutions. Our corporate office is located in the San Francisco Bay Area, with additional offices in Sacramento and Orange County. We are enjoying a strong year and we are excited to grow our team and portfolio of projects.
Visit www.atiae.com to learn more about ATI and our projects.