Dougherty is looking for dynamic and exciting team members to help deliver thoughtful and expressive architecture to our clients. We are a collaborative, award winning, architectural studio with offices in Northern and Southern California.
Our Costa Mesa office is currently seeking talented junior staff members. We promise diverse experience, active membership, and well-rounded skill development.
- 1 - 2 years professional experience
- Licensure track
- REVIT experience
US degree in Architecture (BArch or MArch)
- Great benefits package that includes a choice of medical & dental plans, vision and life insurance (employee premiums paid in full by company)
- Three weeks PTO and 9 paid holidays
- Office closed between Christmas and New Years
- Half day on Fridays
- 401(k) after 90 days
- Professional development - licensure support, exam reimbursement, study materials, mentorship
Please include a cover letter with your resume along with two references and work samples in pdf format).