Lundstrom & Associates Architects (L&A) is an established mid-size architectural firm in Orange County, CA looking for an experienced Job Captain. Project types include: Science & Technology, Higher Education; Commercial & Industrial.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive CAD Drafting for typical Lundstrom & Associates spectrum of Project types.
- Provide governmental agency processing (As needed only)
- Prepare project schedules, outline specifications and other supporting documentation.
- Provide computer aided drafting CAD assistance on selected projects.
- Assist in preparation of CAD based construction documents from conceptual design drawings.
- Coordinate with consultants (As needed only)
- Provide training and supervision of in-house CAD users and support staff
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Strong technical abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Licensure Track
- AutoCAD experience
- 5 years REVIT experience required
- Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch Up, Power Point skills a plus
Professional degree in Architecture preferred
Lundstrom & Associates Architects (L&A) provides innovative and practical design solutions for a wide range of prominent clients. Our collaborative approach produces distinctive design solutions within viable economic and sustainable parameters for every project. Market segments served include Commercial, Cultural and Institutional with a particular focus on Higher Education, Research and Science & Technology.
L&A made the Orange County Business Journal’s (OCBJ) list of Best Places to Work in Orange County in 2017.