Ware Malcomb is hiring an Architecture Project Manager in our Irvine, CA corporate office.
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to diverse clients.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
Ware Malcomb has earned the distinction of being ranked one of the Orange County Business Journal's Best Places to Work in Orange County!
Project Manager requirements:
- 5+ years of experience managing commercial architecture projects
- ability to lead projects from early concept through construction administration
- experience with budgets and proposals
- degree in architecture
- excellent communication skills
- ability to be a team player and work independently
- good CAD and Revit knowledge
- great personality
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
Submit resume: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers