Ware Malcomb is hiring an Architecture Job Captain in the Science & Technology group of our our Irvine, CA corporate office.
Ware Malcomb seeks Job Captain candidates that are:
- highly motivated problem-solvers who take charge of the project with support from the Project Manager, and keep projects moving forward efficiently.
- Strong computer, written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD, REVIT, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, and Deltek Vision experience is preferred.
- Interested in the Science and Technology sector and the desire to grow as an expert in this practice.
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to diverse clients.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
Ware Malcomb has earned the distinction of being ranked one of the Orange County Business Journal's Best Places to Work in Orange County!
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Project Manager with coordination project team consultants.
- Responsible for the successful production of construction documents. Successful candidate will coordinate with our production team to complete this task.
- Coordination with design team to meet established project schedule and financial goals.
- Assist in laboratory planning and design efforts.
- Promote use and participate in the development of company’s design and production standards.
- Coordinate the production of equipment plans and schedules.
- BArch or March (working on licensure preferred).
- 3+ years of experience working on Pharmaceutical, Biotech, R&D Laboratories or Manufacturing projects is preferred but not required.
- Wonderful attitude, be a team player with incredible communication skills and a strong desire to work on highly technical projects.
- Proven ability to coordinate production of construction documents for multiple projects.
- This position may involve some domestic travel.
** Must be legally able to work in the United States**