Description – Junior Designer (Architectural Intern)
We’re seeking the brightest and most talented minds to be part of our award-winning, dynamic organization. PBK is an architectural, engineering and consulting firm that has been a leader in the design industry for 30 years. At PBK, our talented, creative and driven people make the difference day in and day out for our clients. We are looking for people who have:
- Excellent graphic, written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong desire to excel and advance in a fast paced, challenging and client focused environment.
- Superior client focus/service mentality.
- Strong problem-solving and teamwork skills.
- Creativity, integrity, and initiative.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing project construction documents.
- Communicating with and coordinating the preparation of documents with team members.
- Documenting code review and compliance
- Communicating and coordinating with internal stakeholders.
- Must have an Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture.
- 0-3 years of professional experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in using Revit Architecture.
- Ability to use ACAD, Photoshop, SketchUp or other 3D Modeling, Animation, Rendering computer graphics programs a plus.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and career advancement within an award winning architectural firm. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. An aggressive, client oriented personality with a knack for creative problem solving will succeed in this position.
PBK has built a client base of more than 200 clients, a list that includes school districts, university systems, hospital systems and Fortune 500 corporations. PBK offers employees competitive wages, health care and 401K matching along with numerous opportunities to become involved in extra-curricular activities and organizations established through the firm. PBK has established a culture that has led to the firm being named to the list of “Best Places to Work.”