GBA is an architectural design firm based in Costa Mesa, CA that specializes in public school facilities. We are currently seeking a Studio Production Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of our architectural staff to assure project budgets and deadlines are met, provide quality control over CD's and maintain a high standard of excellence for every project that leaves the office. We are looking for someone with proven leadership ability who can effectively manage both projects and personnel.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly to firm partners. Provide updates on project status and operational details, along with recommendations on how to more effectively achieve company goals.
- Oversee the overall production of architectural and administrative staff (currently 18 employees)
- Provide QA/QC of project documentation.
- Balance the assignment of staff to project workload to assure budgets and schedules are attained in an orderly manner.
- Minimum 15 years architectural experience. Licensed Architect preferred
- At least 7 years of educational project experience (DSA)
- Team leadership and operations management experience
- B.A. or M.A. in Architecture
Salary commensurate with experience and ability. The right candidate will be compensated generously.
We offer a comprehensive medical/401k package and annual bonuses. Please send C.V. along with list of professional references to email@example.com