- If you are a curious, inquisitive, enthusiastic problem solver...
- If you are organized and a clear communicator...
- If you are good with Clients…
- If you enjoy digging deeply into construction documents and evaluating materials and systems...
- If you are interested in all aspects of the building industry- development, financing, design, construction and assessment...
We are looking for you!
Duties & Responsibilities
Associate candidates should possess strong project management and construction experience to act as an owner’s representative on select projects, perform project reviews, construction monitoring, and property condition assessments. The position may involve construction document review, field observations to assess material conditions, preparation of formal reports and client communication. This level of associate will be expected to manage multiple concurrent projects with a minimum of oversight, possess excellent technical writing skills, and have some experience with personnel management. Prior experience with working closely with developers/ contractors and an understanding of ADA/FHA requirements is a plus. Must have a minimum of five years of related experience.
Senior Associate candidates should have the attributes described above with a minimum ten years of industry-related experience. They should possess a technical level of understanding that allows them to perform a wide variety of services with limited supervision. This position may include some mentoring and managerial responsibilities, and significant ongoing client interaction.
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills
- Able to manage projects with tight deadlines
- Able to track budgets and schedules
- Understanding of building codes and construction
- Client management skills
- Professional degree in Architecture, Project Management, Construction Management or related field
- California Licensed Architect (RA, AIA), Engineer (P.E., S.E.) or Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Advanced degree desirable
We offer career advancement opportunities and an excellent benefits package that includes company paid group medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage, 401(k) plan with company match, company cell phone/reimbursement, generous vacation, holiday, sick time and profit-sharing. In addition, we provide an annual budget for each employee to spend on continuing education. Salary DOE.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. This position is for our Santa Ana, California location so you must indicate “Project Manager-Orange County” in the subject line of the email.