Discover the AIA Document advantage. Not all standard documents are the same. The documents produced by The American Institute of Architects are the most widely used standard form contracts in the construction industry because:
- AIA documents are fair.
- AIA documents reflect industry practices, not theory.
- AIA documents reflect changing construction practices and technology.
- AIA documents reflect the law.
- AIA documents are flexible.
- AIA documents are easy to interpret.
This easy-to-use and cost-effective web-based solution gives you access to over 90 of the most popular AIA Contract Documents, including Subcontractor forms. Simply select your document and complete the form online by filling in the blanks using a PC or MAC computer. To purchase single or multiple documents online, click here
The paper documents can be purchased in the Chapter office from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, Monday through Friday, or they can be ordered and shipped, for a shipping and handling fee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for paper documents that are in stock.
For questions, please contact:
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Orders are not taken by telephone for the sake of accuracy.
- Please email, or mail only.
- Orders placed after 12:00PM will be filled the following day.
- Past editions of documents are not available.
- Unauthorized copying or duplication of AIA documents is illegal.
- All sales are final.